Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter!
You can be part of the latest marine finance industry discussions and receive announcements from the NMLA regarding industry news and events.
If you have not already visited or joined the NMLA's group site on LinkedIn, or followed us on Facebook and Twitter, then you are missing out on the very latest regarding recreational marine lending and the marine industry economy. All sites are free and joining us is easy!
Why join us on social media?
- Elevate your business and professional profile
- Improve your personal and industry knowledge
- Develop new and important relationships with industry peers
- Stay in touch with current marine finance industry peers and associates
- Topics and discussions provide strategic value to your business - whether you are a banker, lender or professional with direct or indirect interests in the marine finance industry
- Participation is easy
Here’s how you can join…
- Search for NMLA under “groups” and simply hit the "join" button or go directly to: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2604240/profile
- Use this link - http://www.linkedin.com/groups and find National Marine Lenders Association in the directory
- LinkedIn discussion content must be beneficial to boat loans, marine finance topics, and be beneficial to NMLA on LinkedIn group members
- Search for “National Marine Lenders Association” in the search box located at the top of your Facebook homepage or go directly to
- Once on our page, click the “Like” button; this will allow our updates to pop up on your news feed. We will be sure to return the favor and “Like” your page!
- Search “NMLA” in the search box on the top right hand side of your Twitter homepage or go directly to https://twitter.com/NMLAssociation
- Click “Follow” to allow our updates to pop up on your news feed. We will follow your page in return to see your updates!
- Be sure to send things our way by typing “#NMLA” and “@NMLAssociation” in your posts
We ask that all content being posted or associated with the NMLA stay professional and considerate.
Posting/discussion content examples include:
- Consumer boat loans
- Associated operational components of marine financing
- Commercial floor plan loans
- Marina financing
- Any marine related banking/financing/associate partner topics
From all of us at the NMLA, we thank you for your participation and look forward to connecting with you! Contact email@example.com for assistance.